Monday, October 5, 2009

14 weeks


I'm a little late posting this, but I finally got our printer/scanner connected and working again. This was the U/S picture of "Baby Googie" from our 14 week appointment (2 weeks ago...yes, I'm that behind. We are actually 16 weeks and 3 days today). I thought I would have to beg for an ultrasound & thoroughly plead my case, but the substitute doctor we saw walked in with the u/s machine!! Score! Everything seems to be on track and our baby now has a big pot-belly just like me!! Our next appointment is Oct. 22 for the anatomy scan and gender reveal!! We're soooo excited, but very, very nervous. We're just praying for everything to go great and nothing at all like the last time. I know I will be a complete mess that day, but it's expected and our special sonographer is already aware & informed of our history. We're just hoping & praying for a great day on Oct. 22.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Marian!!! Can't wait to see what this little one is! Will be thinking of you and your hubby on the day of the ultrasound! Sending love and prayers your way!

    Hayley

    ReplyDelete