I am the wife to the greatest man I know and a mom to a very special little girl in heaven. An architectural drafter & interior designer by day and a photo-taking, scrapbooking, home-cooking lady by night. The road of life has been rocky, but we're finding the light again, day by day in Gogleville.
Emma's name Written in the Sand on the Children's Memorial Seashore by Carly Dudley in Perth, Australia. Willow Tree Angel from my sweet friend Pam!
F.Y.I.
This blog's subject matter deals with pregnancy loss and the special circumstances surrounding the termination of a very much planned, wanted & loved pregnancy. On May 7, 2008 at 21 weeks, our first born was diagnosed with Triploidy Syndrome, a fatal condition. I didn't ask to walk this path, but it is my path.
We now find ourselves in the terrifying, yet exciting & hopeful situation of another pregnancy after the devastating loss of our first.
I will share the happy and the sad. This is me. This is our life.
Super sweet. Do you just sit and look at those ultrasound pictures all day long...because I use to?!?!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations... :) awesome...
ReplyDelete