Jillian had this great idea to write out the "Reasons I'm smiling Today" and I thought I would go ahead and participate. I have been feeling a little bit down the past several days. I don't know why. I should be very, very happy and excited and relieved after all of the stress from last week. Now it seems there is just another long list of things to stress & worry about. We're half way there (20 weeks today) and we haven't even began to prepare a single thing. But that's another post for another day!
So, Reasons I'm Smiling Today.....
1. My mom finally got approved for social security and can now retire and shut down her business. I am so happy for her. We went out for a day of shopping last Saturday and she said she was excited to sell her home office desk and equipment and buy two cribs & set up a nursery in her former office!!! She has 2 grand babies on the way! Free babysitting ~ SCORE!!!
2. Seeing my project that I have been working on relentlessly for months go through the bidding process fairly smoothly. It was a tough project. Three minor mistakes on a project estimated to cost around 1.2 million and had 24,000 square feet of space to renovate ain't to bad! Now we start the construction process!
3. Seeing Ron's plumbing business finally starting to pick up again. It has been a slow two months and it was starting to get kinda tough to make end meet.
4. The cool, fall weather is finally here!! BIG, HUGE SMILE about that!! I am soooo over summer!
5. Knowing that, as for now, this little one is doing well and growing ahead of schedule. Feeling the kicks and rolls are a feeling I just can't even begin to describe. Just to know the basic building blocks of life are there makes me smile & nearly cry all at the same time. I can now say for sure I get kicked just about every time I get in the car... this baby either loves or hates car rides!!
6. Halloween is so much fun! I love seeing funny costumes in random places! As my sweet friend Jen wrote on facebook earlier today..."I just saw Elvis driving a smart car"... I have a perfect visual of that and just about died laughing!! It just makes for a fun, different day and that makes me smile!
7. IT'S FRIDAY!!! And Ron is NOT going to his hunting lease this weekend!
I have another post ready to go ...And yes, I know the gender of this little one. The next post will be about the BIG DAY and I figured I would save "the reveal" for that post. If your on Facebook...you already know!! I'm going to do my best to not go home and fall asleep on the sofa and actually finish that post by adding some pictures....and maybe a belly picture!! We'll see, I know a few here don't even know what I look like! I don't follow blogs where people are to concerned about revealing themselves, yet here I am doing the very thing that makes me nervous about "incognito bloggers". The "April Rose" hoax still just burns me up!
So, stay tuned, there just might be two post in one day here on the Gogleville blog! GASP!!!!
Thank you Jillian, I do feel better now! May I suggest everyone go to your blog and write out the Reasons I'm Smiling Today!! :)
Friday, October 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Great therapy right:) So happy everything is going well with your pregnancy can't wait to find out the gender!!
ReplyDelete