Monday, June 29, 2009

"Not Me" Monday

Another addition of "Not Me Monday"!
Things I have done this week that I will never admit to again!

I did not come into work and feel so frustrated by the octagon-shaped buildings I am working on, that I ask my boss if we could just design some plain, old, square buildings because it would be much easier. (This is why I will never be an architect!!)

I did not go to Target and look through he entire toy section to find a "bubble machine." And I most certainly did not buy one for my two dachshunds to play with! I did not justify my purchase to Ron by calling him to the backyard to watch our precious little doggies run into everything imaginable while chasing millions bubbles!! I definitely was not laughing my head off at the hilarious spectacle!! I also did not say, "See Ron, they LOVE it"!!!

I did not find Ron's wedding ring sitting on the bathroom counter & I did not wake him from a dead sleep to tell him, "you better put this on, because your not single, not even in your dreams"! He smiled, extended his left hand and did not think it was that funny!

I did not threaten to go into our attic and fix our AC Duct that is dripping freezing cold water (condensation) on me while I sleep. I will not make the same threat again this week!!

I did not forget, two times this last week, to turn off the soaker-hose in the garden. The tomatoes & green beans are not paying for my forgetfulness! (OK, they really are!)

That's it!
I wonder what kind of silly stuff I will Not do this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment