Sunday, June 28, 2009

Under the Tree

Great idea Carley!! Though I have already written quite a bit about myself and Ron, these are always fun to write & compare with others!

Hair Color: Brown
Eye color: Green
Profession: Architectural Drafter/ Interior Designer
Relationship status: Married

My Favorites
Favorite color: Blue
Favorite movie: Just saw it last night and it's my new favorite, The Hangover.
Favorite animal: Horses & Dogs. I really love any & all animals!
Favorite store: Wicks & Wonders, & Target
Favorite childhood memory: Walking along the Texas City Dike with my brother looking for shark teeth & fossils!!
Favorite hobby: Photography
Favorite song/singer: Falling Slowly is my favorite song. But I have to say my favorite singer is Jack Johnson!! LOVE Jack Johnson!
Favorite book/author: The Last Lecture!
Favorite school subject: Science
Favorite vacation destination: The Rio Frio - Leakey, Texas
Favorite food: My husbands recipe for BBQ Baby Back Ribs & Fried Ice Cream!
Favorite restaurant: Lots of them, but mainly Olive Garden & Chili's

This or That
Coke or Pepsi : Coke
Beer or wine or
Coffee or tea: Sweet Tea!
Apple Juice or O.J.: OJ
Summer or Winter: Fall & Spring are my favorite, thought they only seem to last a few days. Summer is brutal here!
Cats or dogs: Dogs, Dogs, Dogs!!
Salty or sweet: Sweet, but with some salt as well!
Plane or boat: Boat. Reminds me ~when are we getting our boat out of the repair shop?
Morning or night: Night. Never been a morning person AT ALL.
Money or love: LOVE
Breakfast or dinner: Dinner
Forgiveness or revenge: Forgiveness, but with a healthy acknowledgement of that little thing called "Karma" - is that still considered revenge?
House or apartment: House. Though I loved and miss our little apartment on the lake (well it was a sandpit, but looked like a lake!)
Like to cook: Love to cook!!

Have You Ever
Got a speeding ticket: Yes, Two!
Wished you were someone else: Definitely, for much of the last year.
Cried during a movie: All of the time
Describe yourself in one word: Unsure
Biggest fear: Flying, Vomiting & losing another baby.
Biggest mistake: Not graduating from high school
Your proudest accomplishment: Surviving the last year (without causing to much collateral damage)
Dream job: Photographer & Stay At Home mom.
Special talents: I can say the 50 U.S. states in alphabetical order in less than 30 sec.! Is that a talent?
Where would you rather be at the moment: Rio Frio!!! Seems as though everyone is going this week & we have to work. I'm super bummed :(
Famous person you want to meet: Johnny Depp & Jack Johnson. It's a tie between the two!
Song to be played at your funeral: "The Trapeze Swinger" by Iron & Wine, then "Goodbye" followed by "Rise" both by Eddie Vedder.

1 comment:

  1. What kind of Boat do you guys have? And I think your talent is definitely a talent!! I love the songs you have chosen to play at your funeral. And Johnny depp!! I would love to meet that man!

    ReplyDelete