Yes, it is!
I deleted almost all of the content of this blog.
I feel lighter.
I like it better.
No more looking back...
Only forward from now on!
Although I'm sure I will do some healthy reflection at times with Under the Tree.
But no more re-living the past! It's just not that healthy!
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Good for you, a fresh start:)
ReplyDeleteThank you Jillian & Congrats on Emersons arrival! She's a cutie! I need to go leave you a message on your actual blog!
ReplyDeleteHey! I didn't realize you were blogging again. I'm glad glad glad, for many reasons. I know things are going to start looking up. They already are in fact...you went to TARGET. Stephen will be so pleased. Your next challenge...World Market. It's my second favorite store. My favorite is Target of course.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I started again..and again...then deleted it..then started again...I'm a mess! So, your in on our little secret!! Hoping we won't be in the "trying to conceive boat" to long. But whatever happens, Happens! I'm not going to obsess over it. Just hoping & praying for "soon" & everything goes right! We'll see. Your really the only friend I would have shared this "news" with!! Other friends & especially family...not so much!
ReplyDelete