I will, one day, link this back to MckMama's blog. ( I have to learn how to do that!)
But for now, I'm just going to do it on my own.
This is really great therapy!
I did not have an epic meltdown at Chevron because the gas pump wouldn't work. I did not tell the attendant I would never be back, even if their gas was free. Not me. That was some other brunette chick that looks like me. And I'm not totally embarrassed & now banned from said Chevron.
I did not call my mother on Friday afternoon to tell her my "name the photo" contest entry was a runner up on MckMama's blog! And then apologized to her for being such a huge Internet nerd. Not me. I didn't do that.
I did not use a 1/2 a maxi-pad and duct tape to fashion a tiny doggie-diaper for each of my two doxies, who happen to be in heat at the moment. That would have been really stupid. I really did think of MckMama when I was (not) doing this.
I did not kick the oven Friday night when it broke for the 1,000,000,000 time. (while my twice-baked potatoes were cooking no less!!) "No honey, I don't know where that big dent came from, have absolutely no idea. I think it's just getting old". And I did not giggle and say "phew...he bought it" when he shrugged his shoulders and responded "that's weird!"
Here's to another week of being me!
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Don't you just love NOT ME! Mondays??? The link back is pretty easy. WHen you are posting a blog at the top where all of the fonts and picture application are there is a little circle that appears to have horns next to the T with a multi-colored box next to it!! Highlight the words that you want to link back to whatever and then click on that circle. A URL box will appear and just copy and paste whatever link you want into that spot!! Hopefully that all makes sense!!
ReplyDelete