Do you have a special place in your home for your baby/ies? What is it like? Do you have any rituals that you perform in memory of your baby/ies?
We have our beautiful "names in the sand" picture on our living room shelves. I framed it in a natural redwood frame. A very good friend gave me a willow tree angel holding a baby that sits right next to the picture. We have her beautiful cremation pendant hanging on the top corner of the picture and a small pink candle that we light on special days of rememberance. I'm now starting to think about rituals. I'm really thinking about what I want to do on her 1st birthday, but I am completely at a loss.
If you believe in an afterlife, do you receive signs from your baby/ies? Have you ever felt their pressence? Do you find them in nature? Do they visit you in your dreams?
I do believe in the afterlife. I believe our loved one are around us and watching from afar. Ido think of her when I see a butterfly or a beautiful sunset.
I've never had a dream about her, several nightmares, but no pleasant dream visits. I'll keep waiting & hoping.
Do you have a special poem, song, prayer or quote in memory of your baby/ies?
Do you have a special poem, song, prayer or quote in memory of your baby/ies?
This song explains it perfectly. Thank you for sharing this Carly ( I had never heard it before!)
See You Soon - Coldplay
So you lost your trust
And you never should have
No, you never should have
But don't break your back
If you ever hear this
But don't answer that
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon
In a telescope lens
And when all you want is friends
I'll see you soon
So they came for you
They came snapping at your heels
They come snapping at your heels
But don't break your back
If you ever say this
But don't answer that
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon
In a telescope lens
And when all you want is friends
I'll see you soon
And oh,
And oh, you lost your trust
And oh, you lost your trust
And oh, you lost your trust
No, don't lose your trust




No comments:
Post a Comment