Monday, May 18, 2009

Why is she here!

So, I clicked on my wonderful little blog this morning and found two comments!!! Wow!! I didn't expect that at all. I haven't shared this blog with anyone yet. And I do at times feel I'm just talking to myself (as long as I don't start answering myself -we'll be OK). But I think it's helping me.

I never (NEVER!!!!) expected my photo contest entry to be picked as a runner up & have my name listed On MckMama's blog! And to now have a couple of her followers clicking over here????!!!! Well, I'm super happy about that!! Her followers have amazed me at times. Truly wonderful, God-loving people that I look up to and admire greatly.

Why do I visit/read MckMama's blog?
I don't have any children.
I'm not overly into "religion & God" right now. (that's just for right now, nothing permanent!!)
And, I didn't get my "miracle".

So, why do I visit/read MckMama's blog?
First, because I LOVE it.
I LOVE her.
I want to strive to be like her.
Because I need balance. To much grief reading can hurt more than it can help.
Because much of what she writes speaks directly to me.
She inspires me.

I feel like others might find me (this blog) and think, "why is she here"? This blog's subject matter is so different than MCK.

Well, I came across Stellan's Story and I couldn't help but to fall in love with him! To pray relentlessly for him! To see MckMama struggle through some of the worst days of her life with such strength & grace.
I would do anything to have just an inkling of her faith. I may be a prime example of "what NOT to do". I haven't handled much of anything with any grace.

So, again, why do I read MckMama's blog?
Because, one day I'm going to be the coolest mom imaginable!
And it's all thanks to MckMama!!!

1 comment:

  1. You will get your little miracle one way or the other!! And as far as God and religion, He is patient and will wait for you for as long as it takes!! MckMama inspires me too!! And we are all different and all have different personalities that is why I LOVE this blog world so much!!

    ReplyDelete