Dear Mr. Sperm,
Can you please do your job right this time?
Only one of you is allowed to party with Mrs. Egg.
Those are the rules. I didn't make them, but you must follow them.
Please don't get too overzealous and crash the party.
If the lights are out, the party is already over!
And Mrs. Egg.....
Can you also please do your job right this time?
Please put the biggest bouncer available at the front door.
Obviously, we need crowd control when dealing with Mr. Super Sperm.
That's all I ask.
Thanks!
Marian
This idea of this post is based on a post by Barbara (one of the wittiest & funniest ladies I have ever "met" in blog land! I feel somewhat like a hack for copying her idea - please forgive me Barbara - But this was too good to not post!!! It's exactly how I feel & right now I could really use some comic relief!)
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Praying for you!!
ReplyDeleteHa ha! Oh yes.
ReplyDeleteVery well put, crowd control indeed!
(And thank you for the compliment!)
xxx