Riddle me this.....
Do you pass or fail a pregnancy test?
I shall ask my doctor that question!!!!
Though it is very, very early.......I know miscarriage is still very possible.
And we are in no way announcing anything for quite some time.....
it was definitely an immediate dark line positive this morning!
I have some of the symptoms that are screaming "yes, you know you are!!"
I guess I can get pregnant quite easily, but...
just not with a healthy, normal pregnancy.
I think I may rather deal with infertility than go through what happened last time again.
(Any of my lovely readers here who are dealing with the heartbreak of infertility, please feel free to throw something at me, I really do completely understand and you sweet, sweet ladies are in my prayers for a quick conception).
So.......
I'm excited
I'm terrified
I'm praying!!
Please God!......can we please keep this little one?
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I KNEW it! Don't worry, mum's the word. Actually Stephen confirmed my suspicion. He and Ron talk like women when they are working. Love you...PRAYING!
ReplyDeleteFingers and toes crossed for you!
ReplyDeletexxx
What wonderful news! Wishing the best for you!
ReplyDeleteWOO HOO!! So happy for you! I will be keeping you and the hubby and the little bean in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteMary