Well, MckMama has a cool new logo and everything for Not me! Monday. WooHoo! That woman is simply amazing!!! I don't have much to confess this week, but I wanted to give this cute logo it's official debut!
I did call my former OB last week to make an appointment for a well-woman exam. I calmly explained that I wanted to talk to my doctor about the past events and make sure I was going to receive the"rock star treatment" she promised me in regards to out next pregnancy. I did not say, "your f***ing kidding me" out loud when the very sweet receptionist said, "I'm sorry, but Dr. H has moved to Venezuela". Really??? Venezuela???? I do curse like a sailor most of the time, but I usually do have a little bit of self control when dealing with professionals! Not this time! Oh Well! I apologized profusely and she thought it was quite funny actually! She said she could hear my jaw drop!
I did not hand the car salesman my Visa card when he asked me for my drivers license to run my credit. And I did not non-chalantly (sp?) say, "Oh yeah, just put the car on my Visa!!!" when I realized what I had given him!! Like I'm "little miss money bags" or something!! Not even close!
I did not set our fertility chart/calendar out on the table in our bedroom and jokingly tell Ron, "Here's your schedule"!!! Not me, I usually keep all of that stuff to myself! I did not burst into laughter when Ron counted the "happy days" and proudly proclaimed he was 5 for 9 out of the last 9 days! He is on a mission, and by gosh he is going to get it accomplished!!! TMI..again? Sorry!! I'm an open book here!! No reason to be shy - right? Oh gosh, now I'm embarrassed!!
I did not threaten to go into our attic and somehow fix the AC Duct that is dripping freezing cold water (condensation) on me while I sleep. I did not make the same threat last week and will not make the same threat again next week! I see a pattern forming here!!!
I did not know how to spell "non-chalantly" above and evidently neither does blogger spell check! So I figure I'm in good company with my spelling stupidity!
Here's to another week of being me!




I love your "not me" Monday posts! The logo is wonderful!
ReplyDelete