Miss Carly finds the neatest causes! She is quite amazing in my opinion!
This is just amazing! I'm going to take part because.......regular women are not told nearly enough how beautiful they are, just the way they are!!! I know we all have things about ourselves that we are working hard to change and to better, but to make the really difficult changes, you must love yourself first - RIGHT?
When I was little we went to the Hill Country for a family reunion. It was in Bandera, near SanAntonio. My neice and I (we're only two years apart in age, so we were more like sister) had just come home from Vacation Bible School. We were kinda bored so we started rock hunting in the fields of white Texas rocks (the name of these particually rocks eacapes me at the moment - sorry!). We decided to write "messages" on the rocks and then turn them over and leave them. Messages like "Smile" or "Jesus Loves You". We were giddy with excitement that someone, someday would find our rocks and our messages. Thinking back, we were in a large field in the middle of nowhere!!!! No one would ever find those rocks!! LOL!! But we loved the idea and spent the entire time on our own secret little mission!
Operation beautiful is the exact same concept, but.....someone will actually find these little messages of love! And by writing http://www.operationbeautiful.com/ on the post-it, they could actually go and see the note posted by whoever left it on the site! How cool is that??!!
Check it out!
http://operationbeautiful.com/
I'm going to Office Depot to get my post-it's tonight!!
Anyone else want to join in on the fun?
Just visit the site to get some really touching ideas or "think outside the box" to "wow" the creator of this wonderful cause!
Monday, July 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment